APNS Solutions, situated on Broeklandstraat 18 D in Elburg The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data and does this as displayed in this privacy statement.
Broeklandstraat 18 D
8082AE Elburg – The Netherlands
APNS Solutions has appointed an internal functionary for data protection. You can reach this employee by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
Personal data that we process
APNS Solutions processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
• First and last name
• Telephone number
• Email address
• IP Address
• Other personal data which you actively provide, by for example creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
• Data about your activities on our website
• Internet browser and device type
• Other personal data that you actively provide by means of an application letter.
APNS Solutions processes your personal data for the following goals:
• The sending of our newsletter and/or our commercial folder
• To inform you about any changes of our services and products
• To offer you the possibility to create an account
• APNS Solutions analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust our range of products and services better to your preferences
• To be able to process the application and to share the data with the supervisor of the vacancy.
APNS Solutions takes decisions based upon automated processes about affairs that could do substantial damage to persons. The latter is about decisions that are being made by computer programmes or systems, without any influences of humans (an employee from APNS Solutions for example).
How long we store personal data
APNS Solutions stores your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to reach the initial goal. We have certain storage terms for the following categories of personal data:
• Persons interested in investments goods often buy once in 10 years.
• We therefore need the data for a maximum of 10 years and we do store it that long.
• If there is no activity after 10 years, the account will expire.
• Application letters are kept in accordance with the applicable legal guidelines.
Sharing personal data with third parties
APNS Solutions exclusively provides personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, or if we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques that we use
During your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission for publishing it.
You can sign yourself out for cookies by configuring your internet browser to stop saving cookies. Besides, you are also able to delete all previously saved information through in settings of your internet browser.
For an additional explanation, please see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-heten-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, adjust or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke the permission for data processing or to object against the processing of personal data by APNS Solutions and the right to demand a transfer of personal data. This means that you can submit a request to us, to send the personal data that we have stored from you in a computer file to you, or to an organization of your wishes. You can submit a request to view, adjust, delete, transfer your personal data or submit a request to revoke permission or object against the processing of your personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make sure the request to view the personal data is made by you, we would kindly ask you to send a copy of your ID along with your request. Please hide the following points on the copy of your ID with a black bar: passport photograph, MRZ (machine readable zone, the stroke with numbers on the bottom of your passport), passport number and your national identification number. This is to protect your privacy. We will reply as soon as possible, or at least within four weeks, to your request.
APNS Solutions would additionally like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint to the national supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA).
You can do this by clicking on the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we safeguard our personal data
APNS Solutions takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and will take appropriate measures to prevent, abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication and unauthorised changes. If you are under the impression that your personal data is not being protected accordingly, or if there are any clues of abuse, please contact our customer service or email email@example.com